1. A website gives your business an online presence. An online presence makes it possible for your business to be seen from anywhere around the world with internet access.
2. When your business is online customers, potential employees, business partners and even investors can quickly and easily find out more about your business and the products or services you have to offer.
3. A professional-looking website is a must if you want your business to be taken seriously.
4. Many consumers now search for information online prior to making a purchase at a physical (brick-and-mortar) store and your website may be the first chance you have at making a good impression on a potential buyer.
5. You can share your expertise through a website and generate leads to your business.
6. Having a website for your business is an absolute essential, no matter what you are selling or what service you provide. Not all people use the internet to shop. Many people use the internet to research and when someone finds you it makes it possible and easy for them to contact you.
7. A website keeps your business open all day, and night.
8. The best reason for having a website is the accessibility it provides. Even when your store is closed and your employees have gone home, your customers still have a way of finding out about you on their own time. Remember that not everyone is on the same sleep schedule as you. Many people work at nights. Many people also work from home.
9. A website gives you a medium to showcase your work.
10. Whether you are an artist or you manufacture goods you have a message. Whatever you do or represent, a website is a great way to show off your talents and products for your customers to see.
11. Even if you do not want to sell online (although you should), a website allows you to entice customers enough to come to your shop to check out your products.
12. A website will enable you to keep your customers informed about your business.
13. A website is like an online brochure or catalogue. It is much easier and quicker to update information about your products and services on your website than in print material and this makes it an effective way of letting your customers know about the arrival of new products, upcoming events, special promotions, or any new service you offer.
14. Unlike print advertisements which quickly become out-dated, your website can provide current information and news.
15. A website will show that you are a serious business.
16. A website gives your business instant credibility to customers who are searching for your services online. It gives them a sense of the company without ever setting one foot inside the actual shop.
By not having a website you deprive your potential customers of the opportunity to get to know you and your company a little better.
17. If your business does not have a good website potential customers will go to your customers that do.
18. A website allows you to improve your customer service. Your customers can send you an email via your website and you can reply them instantly.
19. A website saves you time.
Time is money! Providing information to your customers takes time, whether it is on the phone, face-to-face, in a brochure, or in emails. With an online catalogue you can provide lots of information about your products and services which is available to your customers indefinitely and this saves time.
20. A website saves you money.
If you are a small business owner you probably think you cannot afford a professional website, but you cannot afford NOT to. When you consider potential market you can reach with a website, it is a very cost effective way to promote your business.
Caseray Solutions Limited designs professional websites for businesses.