A visible online presence is crucial for business success in an increasingly digital world.
Good online visibility does not happen overnight but if you practise the following five simple steps consistently you will soon achieve it.
- Ensure that your website address is filled on your business pages on social media – Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Nairaland, Instagram, etc.
- Send and receive emails using your website domain name email addresses like firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Use your website address when you market your business in chat groups like WhatsApp. Get bloggers to write about your business with links to your website.
- Ensure your website and your email address are well printed in promotional materials like business cards, flyers, t-shirts, souvenirs, sign boards, etc.
- Make sure your staff identify with your website address and support your efforts to give your website good online visibility.
I will end with a quote from Peter Drucker: “Marketing and innovation produce results; all the rest are costs. Marketing is the distinguishing, unique function of the business”.
For Caseray Solutions Limited